CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY OF NEPAL
FLIGHT SAFETY STANDARDS DEPARTMENT
SINAMAGAL, KATHMANDU, NEPAL
Bid Notice No : ICB/ 01 /FSSD /2014
Date of Publication : 19th January 2014 ( 2070/10/05)
(Note:- Please download the whole tender document from the DOWNLOADS menu)
1. Civil aviation authority of Nepal, Flight Safety Standards Department, Sinamagal, Kathmandu, Nepal invites first step sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and delivery of turbo-prop multi-engine aircraft.
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bid Documents at the office of Civil aviation authority of Nepal, Flight Safety Standards Department, Sinamagal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone : +977 (1) 4111075, +977 (1) 4111119. Fax : +977(1)4111198
E-mail : email@example.com
3. Each bidding documents may be purchased on or before 17th April 2014 from the above office of Flight Safety Standards Department, Sinamagal, Kathmandu and the office of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal, Head Office, Store Section, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Nepal, by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate. If so requested, the Bidding Documents can also be sent by post/courier services upon payment of NRs. 5000.00 or Equivalent USD. (Without VAT) However, the Purchaser will not be responsible for delay or non-delivery of the documents so sent.
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at 13.00 LT on the 28th March 2014 at Flight Safety Standards Department, Sinamagal. If a pre-bid meeting is held, attendance is strongly advised for all prospective Bidders or their representatives but is not mandatory.
5. Each sealed Bids must be submitted to the (above Mentioned office) Flight Safety Standards Department, Sinamagal, on or before 12:00 on 18th April 2014 Documents received after this deadline will not be accepted.
6. Each bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders or Bidder\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s representatives who choose to attend 14:00 on the 18th April 2014 at the office of Flight Safety Standards Department, Sinamagal. Bids shall be opened even in the absence of the bidders or their Authorized representative(s). Bid must be valid for a period of 120 days counting from the day of bid opening.
7. In the comparison of Bids, Preference Scheme will be applied in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the instruction to Bidders.
8. If the last date of purchase, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
9. The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
10. Partial Bid offer will not be entertained.
11. Bidder may submit their bid electronically through http://www.gepson.gov.np. as specified instruction to bidders.
12. This notice also displayed on CAAN Website // www.caanepal.org.np., PPMO Website://www.ppmo.gov.np and http://www.gepson.gov.np.
13. Copies of Firm registration certificate, income tax clearance certificate or proof of submission of incom returns and applicable registration certificates of Bidder shall be submitted with Bid document. If the Bidder is a foreigner, then his local agent’s certificates (registered in Nepal under Nepalese Government Rules and Regulation) should also be submitted. All the certificates shall be attested by Notary Public in English Language.
14. The Purchaser shall invites second stage of bid, with the bidders whose bids have not been disqualified or cancelled on first stage bidding process, along with price in accordance with revised bidding documents, as per Public Procurement Act (GoN.) 2063 Clause 28, Sub Clause (5)